Yoga and fitness classes
1st class: What to expect!
What should i bring to a yoga or barre class?
- Your yoga mat
If you do not have a yoga mat, you have 2 options:
- We have mats available for rental at $1
- We have 4 models of yoga mats for sale at the studio.
- Your accessories: blocks and straps
They can be borrowed or purchased at the studio
- Your water bottle
Our recommendations for your comfort:
- Comfort first: Dress comfortably (leggings, elastic shorts, camisole or t-shirt).
- Both yoga and barre classes are barefoot. For barre class, you may want to use shoes if desired.
- Avoid eating or eat only a light snack two hours before your practice.
- If this is your first yoga or barre class, let the instructor know so that she can guide you.
- If you have an injury or limitation, also communicate it to your instructor so she can offer modifications.
Method of operation:
- Reserve your spot on the Fliip application
- Cancel your attendance at least 3 hours* before the beginning of the class to avoid losing your class and allow others to take advantage of the remaining spots.
- Arrive at the studio 10 minutes before the beginning of class; out of respect for other participants, latecomers will not be admitted.
- Bring as few personal belongings as possible with you to the studio as it is small and intimate.
- There is a bathroom for changing but we do not have a shower.
- It is important to turn off your cell phone or leave it in your car.
*If you cancel less than three hours before the class you will be charged one class in full.